December 23, 2015
We would like to thank everyone who has helped us begin to change the way we are living in our homes, and to share Rachel’s first tiny house Christmas with you!
So, if you have:
- Considered creating a Lilypad in your home
- Called for a free 45-minute consultation (available to anyone considering a second unit)
- Mentioned Lilypad Homes to a friend or neighbor
- Talked to your town or city about passing a junior second unit ordinance
- Voted to pass a junior second unit ordinance
- Introduced us to resources
- Connected us with like-minded people and organizations
- Created financing opportunities for homeowners
- Provided funding to support our work
- Invited us to speak in front of an audience anywhere
- And/or encouraged us in our work in any way
We thank you for your interest and ongoing support for the work we are doing to create more affordable housing opportunities for both homeowners and renters.
Our work at Lilypad has been made possible by you and through a generous grant from the Marin Community Foundation, as well as a Community Service Grant from the County of Marin.
There is no place like home for the holidays – no matter how small!
May you have a wonderful holiday celebration as we head into 2016!
Rachel Ginis and Ellen Nicosia
P.S. Our New Year’s resolution – To get a “good news” letter out monthly to keep you posted on our progress and to introduce new tiny homes in the community.